Breeze Make-A-Clamp (MAC)
Breeze Make-A-Clamp is a complete maintenance clamp system in a kit, consisting of a continuous roll of stainless steel banding (which can be cut to the size diameter which is required) and stainless steel adjustable worm-gear assembly fasteners.
- Primarily used for temporary or permanent repairs for securing, mounting, strapping, clamping and positioning.
- Easy to use: Cut band to length, slip in closure set and tighten.
- Can be used for all conventional clamping jobs.
- Holds or clamps units together during welding or assembly.
- Minimizes down and repair times and inventory size.
- Versatile and fast to fit.
9/16" wide stainless steel fasteners & housing assemblies.
5/16" stainless steel slotted hex head screw.
1/2" wide stainless steel banding.