NORMACONNECT® GRIP / GRIP E
The Strong Pipe Coupling - Used to connect axial metal pipes.
NORMACONNECT® GRIP/GRIP E axial restraint pipe couplings are used to connect metal pipes. The anchoring ring with conically stamped teeth indents into the pipe surface (steel, stainless steel or cast iron) and provides safe and strong axial restraint. Owing to the special design the coupling can withstand even high vibration loads.
- Capable of sealing high pressure applications.
- Working pressures to 70 bar (Industrial).
Outside Diameter Range:
Coupling material grades:
- 26.9mm - 609mm. Type Grip up to 711.2
- W2, W4 and W5
- Seals in EPDM or NBR
Double lip sealing system.
Standard Strip Insert.
Heavy-Duty lock bars.
Anchoring ring with conically stamped teeth.
- Type Grip: Solid Trunnions
- Type Grip E: Hollow Trunnions