DCS Drainage Pipe Couplings
The NORMACONNECT® DCS range of pipe connections and their compact design stand for the economic and reliable joining of plain-ended cast iron drainage pipes.
They are the pipe couplings for non pull-out resistant connections.
These pipe couplings with rubber sleeves make up a proven connecting system for sleeveless soil pipes, for building drainage, bridge drainage and private ground drainage. It′s visible torque control and the single screw closure provide for fast and easy installation.
The complete NORMACONNECT® DCS range has been proven a million times when used to achieve both a reliable and economic connection of sleeveless drainage pipes.
There are DCS couplings for both above and below ground applications, and bridge drainage, in diameters from 40mm to 300mm, and provide both reliable and economic connection of sleeveless drainage pipes.
NORMACONNECT® DCS RAPID
- Fast, simple and quick assembly and dismantling
- Compact design and construction
- Range covers all drainage uses
- Integrated EPDM seal
- Fast, safe, and economical
- Suitable for tensile strength and non-tensile strength connections
- Complete range of accessories
- Resists axial pull-out forces of up to 0.5 bar
- With restraint collar, pressure proof up to 3 bar
The visible torque control and the single-bolt closure provide for a fast and easy installation.
- Resisting axial pull-out forces up to max. 0.5 bar, DN 40-DN 200
- Resisting axial pull-out forces up to max 0.3 bar, DN 250-DN 300
- Defined locking torque without using a special tool
- Materail Grade W2
- Stainless Steel body - For above ground application
- Bolts/Nuts: Steel, surface protected
- Sealing sleeve: EPDM
Material Grade INOX (W5)
- All 316 Stainless Steel for underground application
- Sealing sleeve: EPDM
Sizes: DN: 40 - 300
NORMACONNECT® DCS G-A
NORMACONNECT® DCS G-A Restraint Collar - The grip-type coupling resisting high tensile loads.
Used for pump pressure lines and sewerage infiltration systems as well as for rainwater and sewerage lines with antifloading features.
- Recommended for use in combination with types RAPID/RAPID MSM: Up to max. 10 bar
- Block tightening (no special tools required)
Material grade: W2
- Stainless Steel housing and grip rings
- Closure unit: Steel, surface protected
Sizes: Diameters from 40mm to 600mm
FITTING PLIERS FOR NORMACONNECT® PIPE COUPLING TYPE REP E
In order to assemble NORMACONNECT® Type Rep E smaller diameter couplings, the coupling is mounted on the damaged area with the fitting tongs following the fitting instructions. The two centre points of the fitting tongs are introduced into the provided bores of the repair coupling. By pressing the handles, the lock of the coupling is closed, and the bolts can be screwed in manually.
Fitting pliers for NORMACONNECT Type Rep E 35 300 mm
FITTING BELT FOR NORMACONNECT® PIPE COUPLING TYPE REP E
In order to assemble NORMACONNECT® Type Rep E larger diameter pipe couplings, the coupling is mounted on the damaged area with the fitting belt following the fitting instructions. The guide shoe of the fitting belt is first introduced into the bore on the bolt side, then the hook is introduced into the opposite bore. By actuating the lever, the lock of the coupling is closed, and the bolts can be screwed in manually.
Fitting belts for NORMACONNECT® Type Rep E are available in diameters from 35 to 300mm > 300 - 1220mm