The term "Stepless" refers to the absence of steps or gaps on the inner circumference of the clamp. The stepless® design provides uniform compression and a 360° seal. Quick fit with a single crimp makes this range perfect for OEM's.
Standard series Stepless® Ear Clamps are especially well suited to applications involving both flexible and inflexible thin-walled hoses.
Visual check that clamp is closed.
360° Stepless® Design - no steps or gaps in inner circumference
Specially formed strip edges reduce the risk of damage to the part being clamped.
Narrow band, concentrated seal compression.
- 167 Stainless Steel, Material No. 1.4301 / UNS S30400 (Alternate materials optional)
- Available in packs of 100
- Size range: 6.5 - 11.8mm - Width x Thickness: 5.0 x 0.5mm
- Size range: 11.9 - 120.5mm - Width x Thickness: 7.0 x 0.6mm
- Size range: 21.0 - 120.5mm - Width x Thickness: 9.0 x 0.6mm
OETIKER Heavy Duty series Stepless® Clamps with particularly high retained loads are especially well suited for applications involving moulded thermoplastics or other less malleable materials with "high shore" hardness. These are often used in the automotive industry.
Heavy Duty Series:
- Size range: 24.5 - 120.5mm - Width x Thickness: 10.0 x 0.8mm
- Size range: 62.0 - 120.5mm - Width x Thickness: 10.0 x 1.0mm
- Customer-specific sizes available on request.