Worm drive hose clamps to DIN 3017
The NORMACLAMP® TORRO® general purpose hose clamps are ideal for hose sealing and use in many different applications with a high mechanical load.
With its tensile strength, high fracture torque and even tension force distribution, it sets the standard for modern hose clamps.
A TORRO® clamp can be recognized immediately and unmistakeably by its typical technical feature: The offset housing design.
Improved asymmetric housing = even distribution of forces and safe assembly.
Screw support = Ease of assembly due to the safe guidance of the emerging band end.
Material and clamping range stamped on the band = prevention of errors.
Asymmetric extension = prevents the housing from tilting over when the clamp is tightened.
Short housing saddle = even contact pressure = improved efficiency.
Smooth or stamped inside of band = optimal hose protection.
Made in Germany.
The NORMACLAMP® TORRO® is a thoroughly tested multi-purpose hose clamp, which opens up a new dimension in the field of innovative connection technology.
Typical applications for TORRO® hose clamps are:
- Cooling water or oil lines
- Vacuum and pressure fuel lines and vent lines
- De-(pressurized) fuel lines and vent lines
- Connections in sanitary installations
- Connections in the white goods industry
- Hose connections in commercial vehicles industries
- Air ducts, both vacuum and excess pressure applications (e. g. charged air)
TORRO® worm drive hose clamps are available in various designs:
- TORRO® (7.5mm & 9mm band width): Ideal for the connecting of fuel lines in the automotive industry, as well as for lines in the white good industry, for sanitary facilities or in machine construction.
- TORRO® (12mm band width): Especially suitable for general hose connections in most industries, where a high degree of mechanical stress can be expected. TORRO® worm drive hose clamps offer increased band power and perfect tightness.
The high degree of security reserves ensure maximum protection against over tightening which makes the clamp manually nearly "indestructible". The band inner side of the clamp is smooth, so that the hose is protected from damage even when exposed to extreme compression.
This design includes a constant tension spring positioned on the inner side of the band. When the clamp is tightened this radially positioned spring, roughly 2mm thick, is pre-stressed. After installation the stored spring energy assures a continuous, self acting tightening effect. The TORRO® CT is the perfect clamp for sealing hoses which are exposed to wide swings in temperature or have a tendency to "flow" under the pressure of the clamp.
NORMACLAMP TORRO® Worm Drive Hose Clamps - Solid Band - DIN Style
- Available in 5 material grades from W1-W5
- Available in 3 band widths: 7.5mm, 9mm & 12mm
- Sizing's from 8 - 300mm
- Packed in individual cards, packs of 10 or in bulk
- W1 TORRO®: Band: Alu Zinc - Screw & Housing: Mild Steel Zinc Plated & Clear Chromate
- W2 TORRO®: Band & Housing: Stainless Steel (1.4016/AISI 430) - Screw: Mild Steel Zinc Plated & Clear Chromate
- W3 TORRO®: Band, Screw & Housing: Stainless Steel throughout (1.4016/AISI 430)
- W4 TORRO®: Band, Screw & Housing: Stainless Steel throughout (1.4301 / AISI 304)
- W5 TORRO®: Band, Screw & Housing: High Grade Stainless Steel throughout (1.4401/AISI 316)
Kits and Tools: