Heavy Duty Bolt Clamp
The NORMACLAMP® GBS heavy duty hose clamps according to DIN 3017 are designed primarily for use in applications where hose clamps must meet stringent requirements. In particular if suction and pressure hoses (complete with plastic or steel inserts and high shore hardness values) are to be connected and attached.
The areas of application are: machinery industry, construction industry, municipal applications, use on road and sewer cleaning equipment, agricultural applications, irrigation and draining pipes, tankers, harvesting and pest control machinery, commercial vehicles and in the food and chemical industries.
The assembly of NORMACLAMP® GBS is easily completed by means of manual, pneumatic or electric standard tools. The clamp features an improved closure
device and due to the reinforcement of the band loops and the bolts higher torques can be used.
|New Design Benefits
Two fold improved failure torque = Security
Three fold improved band tensile forces = Excellent sealability
New specially designed bolt with integrated spacer = improved efficiency.
Reinforced loops = allow to withstand significantly higher torques.
Mechanically locked closure = no welding points & no contact corrosion.
Bridge = optimal hose protection.
Robust band with rounded edges = protection against injuries and damage to the hose surface.
The NORMACLAMP® GBS are especially suitable for use on commercial and special vehicles (i.e. sealing and retaining, suction and pressure hoses with steel or plastic reinforcements and high shore hardness.
- Available in 4 material grades: W1, W2, W4 & W5
- Available in 4 band widths 18mm, 20mm, 25mm & 30mm
- Sizing's from 17mm - 345mm
- Packed in packs of 10 or bulk
Kits and Tools:
- W1: Band, Bridge, Bolt & Trunnions: Mild Steel Zinc Plated Clear Chromate
- W2: Band, Bridge: Stainless Steel (1.4016/AISI 430) - Bolts & Trunnions: Mild Steel Zinc Plated Clear Chromate
- W4: Band, Screw & Housing: Stainless Steel throughout (1.4301/AISI 304)
- W5: Band, Screw & Housing: High Grade Stainless Steel throughout (1.4401/AISI 316)
On request the NORMACLAMP® GBS is available with Quick Release Closure (QRC). The hinged bolt can be quickly released and enables the fast and easy assembly or disassembly of the clamp. Please note that the QRC is available in material grades W1 and W2 only.
GBS heavy duty hose clamps stand for maximum clamping forces and fracture torques and are available in single and multi-part versions.