BREEZE - General Purpose Perforated Worm-Gear Hose Clamp
Per SAE standard J 1508 Type "F"
The BREEZE worm-gear clamps with heavy duty 4-piece Quadra-Lock construction are designed for use in general-purpose, industrial & automotive applications
The BREEZE Quadra-Lock clamp is a significant upgrade from common three piece SAE worm-gear designs, delivering the ultimate in quality and value. The extra-strong "square knot" interlocking construction won't pull apart and there are no spot welds to rust, corrode or rupture. The smooth underside insures most effective seal possible.
The re-inforced buttresses screw threads coupled with the arcial band slots create a smooth, positive worm gear engagement and the five screw threads engage in the band for increased torque strength.
The band width o torque to sealing pressure properties of Breeze Power-Seal clamps are designed to give higher sealing pressure with lower applied torque. This is especially important in the lower torque ranges, which will be typically achieved when a clamp is installed by hand with a screw or nutdriver.
Design features heavy-duty four-pieceindustrial-aircraft construction.
5/16" slotted hex headed screw with blade driver slot for ease of installation.
Arcial slots give added strength against stripping.
1/2" stainless steel band, housing and saddle for ultimate durability.
Housing is clinched at 4 points for extra strength and stability enabling the clamp to resist twist and housing tilt
common during installation.
- Available in 4 material grades
- Effective Diameter Range from 11mm - 178mm
- Available in packs of 10 and in bulk
- 62 Series: For standard clamp applications. Stainless steel band and housing with a carbon steel, carbon slotted hex head screw.
- 63 Series: Highly corrosion resistant for marine use. Stainless steel band, screw, saddle and housing.
300 series: Stainless steel.
- 64 Series: For use in outdoor, fresh water and mildly corrosive applications. Stainless steel band, screw, saddle and housing. 400 series: Stainless steel.
- 66 Series: 3800 Series: Acid resistant stainless steel band for underground use. 316 stainless steel.