BREEZE - General Purpose Perforated Worm-Gear Hose Clamp - Miniature Clamp
Per SAE standard J 1508 Type "M"
A lightweight, streamlined clamp generally used in small diameter applications such as air & fuel lines. The streamlined configuration allows for installation in tight fitting or difficult to reach areas. This clamp creates high sealing pressure with only 10 to 15 in. /lbs (1.1-1.7 Nm) of installation torque.
5/16" bandwidth creates higher sealing pressure with lower applied installation torque.
Slotted 1/4" hex head screw installs easily with flexi driver or tool any other screwdriver.
Lightweight and streamlined configuration, designed for small diameter applications.
Available with stainless steel band, housing and screw.
Arcial slots in band provide added strength against stripping.
- Available in 4 material grades
- 5/16" band
- 1/4" slotted hex screw
- Effective Diameter Range from 5.6mm - 64mm
- Available in packs of 10 and in bulk
- 35 Series: For standard clamp applications. Stainless steel band and housing with carbon plated, slotted hex head screw.
- 36 Series: For use in outdoor, fresh water and mildly corrosive applications. Stainless steel band, screw, saddle and housing. 300 S/S.
- 37 Series: Highly corrosion resistant for marine use. Stainless steel band, screw, saddle and housing. 410 S/S.
- 38 Series: Acid resistant stainless steel band for underground use. 316 S/S.
Miniatures: EFI Liner Clamps
- All the features of the Miniature clamps as detailed.
- Extended internal liner to cover the clamp band slots, protecting the hose surface and to avoid extrusion of soft EFI/Fuel hose when tightening the clamp.