BREEZE - General Purpose Perforated Worm-Gear Clamp with Liner
Per SAE standard J 1508 Type "F"
The original patented stainless steel worm-drive clamp. Heavy-duty four piece Quadra-Lock construction enables far more tightening torque to be delivered to the band perforations. Used for aircraft and heavy-duty industrial applications.
Slotted 5/16" hex head screw for versatile and easy installation.
Heavy Duty four piece "Quadra-Lock" construction for extra strength and torque conversion.
Extended internal liner = covers gear slots in band to protect all types of hose from damage and helps to maintain consistent sealing pressure.
Stainless steel band.
Arcial cut perforations = added strength against stripping.
- Available in 3 material grades
- 12.7mm band
- Effective Diameter Range from 11mm - 178mm
- Available in packs of 10 and in bulk
- "100" Series: For standard clamp applications. Stainless steel band, saddle and housing with carbon-plated screw.
- "200" Series: 100% Stainless steel. For use in outdoor, fresh water and mildly corrosive applications. Stainless steel band, saddle and housing with stainless steel screw. The 200 series is also available with safety collar or thumb screw.
- "300" Series: Highly corrosion resistant for marine and underground use. All 300 series stainless steel.