BREEZE - Constant Tension Clamp Heavy Duty Construction
Per SAE standard J 1508 Type "SLHD"
Constant-Torque® Heavy Duty clamps are recommended for use on large diameter applications such as turbo exhaust sleeves, coolant hoses and intake systems. A bellevile spring mechanism permits the Constant Torque® Clamp to automatically increase or decrease its own diameter due to changes in operational or environmental temperatures.
Slotted 5/16" hex head screw for versatile and easy installation.
Energy store in compressed belleville spring mechanism controls automatic clamp adjustment.
5/8" band with internal liner.
Torque indicator permits visual assurance that the clamp is properly installed.
Heavy Duty four piece "Quadra-Lock" construction for extra strength and torque conversion.
- Available in 2 material grades
- Effective Diameter Range from 25mm - 232mm
- Available in packs of 10 or in bulk
- L-Series: Carbon Screw (available to special order only)
- LSS-Series: Stainless steel band, screw, saddle and housing.